Intuitive Children - Magical Visualisations for Your Child,
by Julie Hamilton
Information booklet included, with suggested activities to do after listening to each visualisation.
NB: This item (as with all our CDs) includes shipping!
"Logic gets you from A to B; imagination takes you everywhere!" - Albert Einstein
Every child is born with intuition - a wisdom that comes from the deepest part of themselves - that can guide them in every moment. This is their inner voice or feeling, a knowing that they can trust themselves. If kids are in touch with their self and their passions, because they are accessing their intuition, they will grow with a much better chance of living their lives with direction and meaning. Intuition can help children to develop indestructible self-esteem and to make fabulous choices for themselves. Building an intuitive foundation now makes transition times, like the teenage years and early adulthood, far easier for them to negotiate.
Children are naturally in touch with their intuition but sometimes, as they get older, they forget to use it or come to doubt it. By using this CD and other simple everyday strategies, we can keep our kids in touch with this amazing gift. This magical CD offers four stories, which are specifically written to be exciting adventures and, at the same time, to stimulate different aspects of your child's intuition. The stories work on a deeper level, teaching intuitive skills such as connecting with your heart, and recognising, nurturing and trusting your own inner voice. They are also a lot of fun, with lots of special sound effects. Julie Hamilton speaks with such enthusiasm and joy. A gifted storyteller, she is a real pleasure to listen to over and over again ... enjoy!!
1. The Magic Scooter (12:20 mins)
2. The Enchanted Jungle (13:00 mins)
3. The Mountain of Secrets (13:03 mins)
4. Mermaid Dreaming (14:26 mins)
Three reasons why your kids (and you) will love this CD!
1. It's effective. - If you want to encourage your kids to use their intuition and imagination (or to expand on what they already know), then without question, guided visualisations are the most valuable exercise you can do. Intuition is magical and so is storytelling. Einstein said, "if you want to make your children brilliant, read them fairy stories," and that he believed his gift for fantasy had been more beneficial to him than any talent for objective or positive thought. So lead your children into a world of fantasy and brilliance with these contemporary fables.
2. It's easy. - The beauty of visualisations is that they are such a great thing to do together. You can use them anywhere - in the car, at school, or at bedtime rather than a story. They will transport your child quickly and effortlessly into worlds where they get to touch who they really are.
3. It's a lot of fun! - These four, fast moving adventures will delight your children again and again. Suitable for boys and girls, they get to be the hero or heroine of the story and create it just as they want. Whenever they listen to it, they can change it or add a layer in their imagination. It works for where they are right now - every time. After listening to a story, you might want to expand the experience by doing some fun games or another suggested activity, listed in the included booklet.
(Listed separately is also Julie Hamilton's brand new book, Generation Intuitive, a straightforward and down-to-earth guide to nurturing and developing your child's natural intuitive gifts.)
About Julie Hamilton:
Julie Hamilton is an intuitive therapist, author and columnist. She is a qualified health professional, with a degree in Communications and a Masters in Writing and Research. As an intuitive counsellor, Julie works extensively with children, teenagers and adults (both one-on-one and in seminar), to help them uncover their personal passion so that they can live their dreams, build their self-esteem, explore their creatvity, and achieve their highest potential. She believes that being able to access our inherent intuition is the key to personal happiness and fulfilment, and that we can teach our children how to do this by using simple tools like storytelling and visualisations.
Julie has written for bestselling publications including Australia's Parents, Mother & Baby, and Practical Parenting magazine. She is also the Destiny Editor for Woman's Day, and a regular guest on both 2DAYFM and NOVA radio.
When she's not writing, teaching or speaking, Julie looks after her greatest inspiration, her two beautiful and very noisy boys.